Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hmmmmm

(Quote)I am more confused than ever about you. I think you are trying to say you are very athletic and you are a very good rider. btw no one in this freaking world will drive a benz like the idiot in the video. I never saw you giving up but I see the guy in the video give up. Are you scared of someone who has got blonde hair Please correct me where I am wrong. I am sure you can see that a lot of wrong messages were given out. :]
  • Hmmmm

• Nicknames!

Argos has also kept a very meaningful name. I find it quiet hard to comprehend what does he mean though. I kept my name Supercars as it was what described me the most. I am in love with Cars that move Real Fast. I am sure many people would ask me what would be my favourite Supercar and I will say I have got it already. Do remember me if you got any car problems :]
  • Hmmmm

(Quote)I know about the Accent. It is not a very quick car and the windows work can be done for cheap though depending on the level of your stereo system, you could do that on your own by buying some guides. btw did you hit your car on the left side ? I do not see why they would not move otherwise.
  • Well

(Quote)There are not many Hyundai Accents around too. I just do not like the way they drive. I own a Mercedes Benz and I can smoke an Accent anytime anywhere. btw Ash in India is a name of a girl.