Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• (Quote) Unfortunatley looks are not everything. I dont want to bitch about the mod so early after release but the thread asks for feedback. I only want to offer constructive critisism and this is only my oppinion. I have been playing on singleplayer and im not sure if there are any graphical changes but NY is very pink so is texas..anyway im sure lots of you like pink.. however i was dissapointed to find that the vanilla side of the game has not been touched apart from new paintwork.I mean the …
  • (Quote) Ok i think hundreds is an exageration op..but i get that you have put NEW ones in and thats great. (Quote) What i ment was if you had moved the old wrecks to different locations in this new mod then instead of the guys who have played this game before simply flying to those locations because they knew where they were and looting those wrecks then they would have had to look else where meaning more time on the server..its called a time sink and online games thrive from time sinks. (Quote…
  • (Quote) I would if i could get through jumpgates..;) Having problems with CTD's in sol..managed to get through to styx..but mandar jumpgate keeps crashing me to my desktop.Anyone else haveing problems..and have you put in another way to russia systems or else we dont get to see this great mod in all its glory.If its just me then ill look at my pc settings and sort it..but if its a mod bug then??well I dont know