Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Windows Vista

Well I Dual-boot my system, I currently have 32bit XP and 64bit Vista Ultimate installed on my system. Most of the problems I've encountered in Vista already have a fix, you just have to wait for the final release to get them...I've been running everything I can get my hands on and sending error reports to Microsoft if it goes wrong. I tried Freelancer on vista and used XP compatibility..didn't have a problem. The only big problem people will have with Vista is DRM. I have a Friend who works for…
  • Windows Vista

Actualy to be honest, I got the shock of my life when I first popped the disc into my Drive for installation...first up, it loaded vista onto my computer is under half the time that XP takes to installs..and that's a hell of a size difference there, secondly, I had no speed issues at all with vista, it actualy performs much faster than I've ever had XP go. Vista like XP is going to run into the same people created problems, there is an actualy system requirment for it, much like games, you go un…
  • Windows Vista

RC2...and I've got just under 1TB of HDD..soon to be 1.5TB...so space isn't a problem for me. I want RTM cause I like vista.