Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Stalker

what graphics card do you have, as posted on a couple of support forums for stalker there are issues with the sky textures for nvidia cards (mainly the 7300 and another older version cant remember which will find link and post it back here) its not a fault with the game or your pc it is an nvidia driver issue that can be solved for the time being by running in windowed mode (set to a high resolution to cover more of your screen something like 1024x768 or higher) that is a fix that has been poste…
  • Stalker

Mine is a 7300LE too and yes dock 2 is red i am using the 93.71 driver from 17 nov 2006 at the moment, i did have a z-tweaked driver that improved performance a fair bit but havent put it back on since re-install
  • Stalker

i changed to a optimized driver today from http://www.ngohq.com/ and ran stalker and the sky texture was fixed and it ran perfectly in full screen, i dont know about CF as i have yet to re-install it i will let you know sometime today if it is still the same about the red dock...Warlock tells me he see's dock 2 in red aswell and he is using a 7800GT Extreme back to the main topic there is a new update for stalker available with bug fixes and so on including texture replacement read the readme 1…
  • Stalker

didnt get a chance to try it out with the new patch puter went bang bang bye bye last week hope to be back in buiseness next week sometime with new motherboard, psu and ditching the 7300 for a 8600GTS