Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Honestly...I didn't know there was tension between cop'ers and pirates....I thought we had RP. But, I do want everyone else to enjoy as much as I do...and something that brought all factions together once in awhile could be great fun. Lone pointed out trips to hyper and such....many of those type trips that I attended were organized by Lashan. She was good at getting others together...and poking some fun jabs at same time. Slayer is right tho...past is past....we have to do best we can to make …
  • As far as RP goes....I think many have had fun with me ....cause I don't take things personally. Maybe its where I grew up and how I was raised....but it seems people have forgotten to have civility. I do have a competative nature, just as all game players do.....why else would we be shooting each other. At times competative nature seems the route of all RP issues. Maybe a few should try and remember that. TBH...I think cause of so many different backgrounds (culture, language etc.) problems ar…