Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• To All people who play on the Freelancer Crossfire server... It has come to the attention of some of the members in LP that the LP clan RP is suffering with new rules and regulations in place while the ASF-CSF war is on, it prevents all taxing and such pirate activities. but that is not the point...people speak of RP and having fun...now i've seen having fun...but as yet i've seen no real RP what so ever. please understand i mean no insult or disrespect at all i am simply voicing my opinion and…
  • Fair enough, i did ask for the matter to be investigated. so there was nothing wrong with dockraping in his own space fine. But if this is the way i get replied to when i dont understand something and people set me straight then i think i wont bother coming on the server anymore. instead of saying it nicely you go off the blooming handle at me stuff it...you just lost a server member. not that you would care. bye
  • no sorry some comments were quite clearly hostile....and im not prepared to take it anymore. as for rp there might be a story but i hardly ever see anyone playing it out and actually being their character and rping sorry but i havnt. sorry LP i'm not putting up with some people's attitude anymore. i'm obviously not welcome among the pros of the other clans so i am outta here to somewhere with less hassle. seeya