Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello all, it was a very nice suprise to see Crossfire is still running, and with good numbers online! After almost 5 years away, playing tons of all kinds of different games, I can only conclude this: Frelancer->Crossfire mod, is the best pvp game for me! And I rly like the changes u've done with the mod. It looks and feels very cool. cant wait to discover it all again, and hopefully ace in combat! I wish you all good speed, profitable trading, easy taxing, clean arrests, and above all a good …
  • Im not sure yet, Ive always had a huge policeman in my heart, but I would also like to contribute to the overall RP. Meaning if we lack some good pirates (decent RP ones etc) and there is too much police. Maybe u can help me with an overview?
  • IDD cant they just be glad im back, and think of nothing else:) Btw after much thought, I cant imagine not being a police officer in game!
  • (Quote from /V\ichael)Well I might have been briefly back on few occasions in 2008, after that not. You might also have stumbled by my name in this forum!