Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• hello

Ill bump since I too am new and looking for active clans on 2.0 crossfire and guilds are what they are called in wow they are called clans in crossfire.
  • hello

Hey thanks for the welcome! yeah me and xacova are good buddies in the game now we been havin alot of fun. Yeah noticed not many active clans right now we are thinking of staring our own new clan. You need 10 people to start one right? Also the 10 euros a month to have a system does that include the clan base too? And also O couldnt find any info on what systems are available to rent. Could you tell me where to look to see what systems are available to rent? Also on the antares freighter I see i…
  • hello

Hi thanks for the info! Since you seem to know whats really going on, I have a question. I see the armored transport is smaller in 2.0 and was thinking about getting it, but someone in game told me its bugged right now. Is that true? Also the smallest of the trains scor something forget name, where all can it dock? Only on places with moorings?
  • hello

Hey again, Im using the pup3 atm and it exceeded my expectations for sure. which ship are you referring to in the last message? Also I see the hess ship has 50 more cargo than pup3 but still again can only use 7 shields but can use shield upgrades. am green to xenos and cors and all good people are neutral or friendly. So instead of buy hess rep and jack up my good reps could just kill corsairs till hess was neutral. all other bases seem to sell ships if you are neutral, would the hessions sell …
  • hello

also on the hess freighter are the 4 guns 10s? i know the turrets are 2x7 and 2x9 do they all fire 360 degrees?