Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Observation

(Quote) The answer should be "no". Maybe you are just an evil hacker but you don't know it
  • Observation

(Quote) I felt it less laggy too. In the big (and totaly meaningless ) fight in X even when using mines, torps, missiles and so on there was almost no lag. About the torps - I prefer it this way. The fights are getting shorter and shorter and the torps was not meant to be used against fighters but against big and/or slow targets. And something to add - CDs could not intercept a torp if the torp is not the target.
  • Observation

Point 1) I said even when using mines. It was an experiment and the result was that the mines this time didn't cause more lag (dunno if it was because of the changes OP made to the lag reduction or because of the flhook down, the changes OP was making at the time when the flhook was down or maybe just a random reason). Point 2) We tried both. Picard fired about 35 torps I fired about 20-25 mosquitos and 10-15 hornets - none was tracking without selecting the ammo. I hope this will be considered…
  • Observation

I keep getting disconected even when: (Quote) Any idea? EDIT: The /ping console command shows no loses too. EDIT2: After the server crashed everything turned back to normal.
  • Observation

Huor I could log in on the moment after I get disconnected, stay in for about 2 minutes (with no lag, loses and perfect ping) and get disconected again. After the server crashed (as I wrote) I had no problems at all. And since a lot of ppl said they have lag problems, missiles and torps don't lock at all and I had no connection problems I guess it was serverside. That's why I reported it .
  • Observation

Since the game is relatively old I don't think the server will benefit 2 core processor. If you run one application which is not multithreaded you actually see underperformance. So the real question question is if flserver is multithread or not. For example the most of the applications in use in the moment still run better on 2.5 GHz single core procesor than on 2 GHz dual core, despite the fact that theoreticly the dual core chip has more processing power.
  • Observation

True. The server runs very well with 1.4.2.
  • Observation

Ok OP, I will sit . And yes the server seems quite well now. Thank you both for it.
  • Observation

Yea, we need more mercs. When you need one there is noone around .
  • Observation

I can't kill lost by wasp/hornet since I have no CD on board .
  • Observation

Haegar also some related reports - in BS when I get killed once it wrote I selfkilled myself by colision (no asteroids or NPCs around), I killed by wasp/hornet (in BS again) and 4 or 5 times I died it wrote that I was killed by NPC (still the frag count of my deaths incresed). An also I get fined for suicide like if I used F1 (this may be normal but don't happen in a fighter). That's all I noticed related to this. Thanks for the quick responce :] .
  • Observation

Well seems like right BS death msg is only when someone shoot the bs till it disapear (we tested it) And after > 3 min I don't get fined.
  • Observation

Glad I could help with testing. Thanks again for the fast responce
  • Observation

I can live with it, OP. I was just curious about it.
  • Observation

The server is crashing a lot lately . Just wanted to mention it if you didn't already get report about it.
  • Observation

As I said reinstall fixes it. Check your PMs btw cause you didn't let me finish so I had to finish on PM .
  • Observation

About 1200 server time the flhook seemed to be down. After that I had some work and now I tried to login but I also get disconnected as soon as I reach the char selection.
  • Observation

• Observation

Hmm, so not using bots in pvp is to save em for server repairs?
  • Observation

Well that's strange. When I tested it I managed to connect and reconnect several times that's why I posted it's ok. That's weird.