Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Help those who know how to get through the VENN sector. The ship is torn to pieces in a couple of seconds, it is impossible to break away (storyline)
  • Which shield is best to use? I can't go through all this. I can buy a dreadnought, but it's too big (shoot sparrows from a cannon). Ship=====Gun/Turret Mounts: 6/1Armor: 13800Cargo Space: 100Max Batteries/NanoBots: 83/83Optimal Weapon Class: 8Max. Weapon Class: 10
  • Корабель я переписав сам (був Титан) треба ще перемалювати корпус.До коаліції не пропускає рифт. Гру "глюкнуло" після того як я на ПК поставив емулятор андроїда (I rewrote the ship myself (it was Titan) and the hull still needs to be redrawn.He does not allow the rift to join the coalition. The game "glitched" after I put the Android emulator on the PC (
  • Ну я б так не стверджував, ТИТАН дуже добре "зтирає" ізгоїв, та номадів (по 20 одиниць у строю) а також їх керейсери у їх секторах. А от у секторі коаліції я момент купівлі прогавив, сподівався повернутись з більшою сумою грошей (на час проходження сюжету було лише 580000).
  • God mode, я не знайшов такої опції в налаштуванняхperfoptions.ini DIFFICULTY_SCALE = 0,50