Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hello there !Glad to sign up to write about this awesome mod !!Back on freelancer after decade xD...The race was already hard for me in the vanilla version (i remember to have wasted hours ont this :D). Here it seems to be undoable I tryed with another ship than my dromedary (which I would be sad to leave at this point of the campaign) at the cost of +10 pods...no matter how, still can't manage the race.So here we are : if someone would be great enough to help me to pass through this *** race pl…
  • Thanks for the concern !Actually it's probably more "almost" undoable. I guess any hardcore gamer could achieve this easily. But being blocked is quite frustrating i must say...Anyway I would answer :- speed- size of rings- agility of ship- inertia of ship- visibility (maybe i have a bad config)- only one ship to buy at the shop on dublin ; so you must give up part of your shipment for an average ship that you will use only for this quest, or try with a freight ship...- put an auto save just bef…
  • Very nice, thank you !People : you just need to update via the launcher CF.EDIT : just tryed it. max speed at ~250 ; 10 trials with freighter and finally did it ! Good job dear Swat OP ! Many thanks ; who will pay the fine to the police ! xD