Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello guys, Xacova Roxon , welcome on portal! The best bet for you to try clans experience is spent some time in game and talk with people via server chat. Here on portal you can get improved technical help or numerous advices (inlcuing all this ingame info in wiki), but there lately is really low clans activity here.
  • There is not set any minimum limit for clan membership. Actual clan systems are next ones: Shop - SWAT Portal . Renting new system need to be discusses first with server admin SWAT_OP-R8R , to be honest I'm not exactly sure what is required for start in a new place ... however building a clan base definitelly was a great activity which I personally very enjoyed. It need allot time and huge amount of resources, but it is good as goal and clan bases looks good and have some nice stuff there for pr…
  • As mentioned above, for some bases you will need to learn where to fly manually to immediatelly start docking sequence. Except this forget about trying to dock on battleships (and similar shipy type) bases. On the other side this ship have big cargo space, so it really is usefull learn how to use it the best. I used this ship frequently back in time, but it needed experience and some flying skills to learn how to use it effectively.
  • Nor much experience with turrtes, but they cannot shot through hull (it means placement is important). For maintain reputation I suggest look into wiki: Reputation - SWAT Portal