Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Yes, I have at disposal saves from all CF missions. However I really want first some further reaction from author of this thread. If he really will want give CF chance, I will gladly send him package with my save games (which are 100% functional and verified numerous times).
  • ... could be worth try if you can't dock on nearby prison (hostile isnt problem unles you were shoting close to station). In MP you can dock on hostile station and commodity market is not affected by player reputation towards faction owning base.
  • DeepNoise what can be interesting for you is using weapons with heavy damage, and learn how to use technique called "Rapid Fire". You have in detail showed how it works in Combat training videos in CF wiki here on portal. The best on this is, that it can completely demolish in few shots also all these small and fast regenerating (shield) NPCs. Later in game when you will have access to lvl 10 guns with decent projectiles speed it will help you even more. You can ofc use it also with "codenames"…