Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Been "grounded" till 10th Jul .. aaand this ship is really what want me to be back in ED asap ... it looks like one from most fun to use ship in ED which was so far released.
  • Here is engineered Krait MK II build where you have also costs for ship and each component: Coriolis EDCD Edition ... ship alone cost is 55M (it is combat build, but it can serve also as great exploration ship, it's true multirole ship) For search where to buy it for discount prices: INARA - Elite:Dangerous companion (you can save 15%; and even few more down if you have some Elite rank)
  • I finally got this ship into my hands and I need say that it's even much better as I expected it. Have it fully engineered already (with all these micromaterials gathered dugin play it was going fast) and use of weapons is simply to say awesome, harpoints convergence is one from the best in game and ship itself have perfect heat dissipation ... even very heavy advanced plasma (3xlarge) usage combined with emmisive pulse (1x medium) and hammer (1x medium) did not lead to overheating. With speed …
  • That ship is fully armed, jump range is only around 22 ly
  • This ship is not meant to be shield tank, it actually should be able avoid being hit ... but from I have heard, the true power in this ship appear with FAoff flying when it can be rly nicely evasive. My own basic testing looks very promissing. it is very good ship. And for shield ... this ship need biwave, which can be enforced with one from guardian tech. This will give you shield with 1k strength, good resistances and quick recovery. And bcs this ship have really nice speed (boost), you in it …