Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Imo if he can't download file its bcs connection issue (file is blocked by antivirus/firewall) or system block this file to be overwritten. Not any other idea here, it's alas local issue.
  • Have you crash log or message saved? (screenshot?). You can also use event viewer (eventvwr; use google if not tried it before) for look at application crashes code. Also please can you tell: what version of FLMM are you using?, Then please check how big is mod folder in FLMM and how it is with Freelancer after is mod installed/activated. For compare I add screenshot for my installation which is on default places.
  • Hmm, have you renamed vanilla freelancer installation folder? (I see you have folder named 'Crossfire'.). Dunno if that can influence something. More telling can be crash message, it can tell exactly which file is a problem.
  • Here is what we had reported more times as issue: non original freelancer vanilla used (some sources are simply not working correctly with CF resulting in MP in often kicks and possible other issues too, I suspect they contain modified files or not have all files which are needed) mod or vanilla installed to the same directory or similar variation of messed places used other version of FLMM as should be (1.31 is correct FLMM version) files/folders protected by system "read only". This issue sho…