Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Greetings, can I ask what antivirus software you have? This code was reported here in this section (please try use portal search for "E000000D4") more as once .. everytime it looks is issue with bugged mod installation/activation. Antivirus blocking or quarantining files is first suspect here. You can try read through this: error code E000000D4
  • If I recall it correctly, there mostly were issues with other files as .exe when antivirus screwed things up. Commonly advised way was include whole game (and flmm) folders from AVs acting. (have done it myself on 2 PCs and no issues for all these years playing CF)
  • https://swat-portal.com/forum/…tallation-guide-extended/ Try look also this. There is not much things which can do issues as antivirus, system and user itself . Also please can you say where you have installed FL and Flmm? Is mod before activation installed into flmm/mods? and can you please check FL folder size after is CF mod activated via flmm? Few more question: which flmm version you use? Have you original vanilla or use some backup copy? ... and I looked one more time your first post. Thi…
  • @Huor or @SWAT_OP-R8R ... please, can you check and tell what is for the file HNLog.txt ? I tried check my game installation on my laptop, but this file doesn't exist neither in EXE or EXE2 directory when is game running. Is that file part of mod? (if not, why launcher want copy it? ... it's in error report in 1st post)