Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• (Quote from darkwraith007)Ofc such things are here, it need only some little searching ... : 2015 Nostalgia Of The Year (or Century) , Finished SP CF 2.0, few words , CF 2.0 SP feedback , (Quote from darkwraith007)For SP its present in non-scripted situation and cannot be changed bcs its the same system like is in MP. This rules banner like you say IS NECESSARY to be right in space after player undock, bcs NO ONE reads readme and many not bother to visit portal. This wall of text is there purpo…
  • @darkwraith007 man, you get detailed explanation to every your concern. Regarding starting guide there ofc can be done update, easiest is ask if can ge this done (we can discuss it in pm if there is more things you think is worth tell new players). And regarding server content ... mate, You go to 'fight' which is not needed at all and which you can't win ... you gave some points, they vere evaluated in friendly manner and regarding server rejected. It is free decision of server admin to do so a…
  • (Quote from darkwraith007)no, it is not what I tried in my replies. Maybe its my poor English usage if you had such feeling. I wanted only say that are matters where you can achieve changes (like Starting guide) and then are matters where it is unlikely. Therefore I ask for Starting guide if there is something what you want to add there. I wrote that guide with help of others (specially grammar correction was terrible work ) and if can improve it, I will gladly do it. (Quote from darkwraith007)…
  • There are links to pictures stored on img853.imageshack.us ... could be this site (part) is off-line. @Huor have you stored these pics locally?
  • Crossfire 2.0 - Mod options was updated with pictures (used Wanderer's backup ) and added info for cursors and particles.
  • Did updates also to next threads (should be check, there can be some inaccuracies) Crossfire 2.0 - Installation InstructionsCrossfire 2.0 - Activation
  • I strongly suggest to everyone to not touch any from mod .ini files. @darkwraith007 if later will SP fail for you unexpectedly, then exactly this can be a reason. It looks you think you know everything better, so its perfectly fine for me, if later in campaign something from fl engine backfire to you. If this will happen, then only please do not come and complain about a problem. With mod was released eula and there is clearly forbidden do edits ... its not important what you think about affect…
  • https://swat-portal.com/forum/…tallation-guide-extended/ ... something prepared by our friend Ape longer time ago. It actually should be not needed at all, only in some rare cases when common (easier) guides will fail. @darkwraith007 from your guide is rly interesting part about remove write protection ... that thing is behind 99% of all issues with installing CF mod.