Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Thread should serve for interesting tips & informations for exploration. Needed equipment:Scanners: Basic: 500ls Intermediate: 1000ls Advanced (AS): unlimited range Note: To use AS: assign to fire group and then keep pressed fire till scanner_ bar reach maximum (few seconds). You can use it also in SC. Once is system scanned, you can see all planetary bodies in system map. Additional equipment is Detailed_Surface_Scanner (DSS). DSS SIGNIFICANTLY increases the value of whatever you discover, but…
  • Perfect occasion for equip AS is when you need travel long distances (i.e. for ship change) and scan systems on your path. Its quick, can be done during fuel scooping, and in the end you will get paid for simple traveling . ... not mentioned it will help nicely rise your exploration rank.
  • Here is info how look different planets types when displayed in HUD: [heading]Road to riches[/heading] And here is one nice reddit article with "Road to riches". In short it is about a route with valuable systems which (once scanned with DSS) will pay you nice moneys. if you want make your moneys with "exploration", this can give you nice starting cash for buy some bigger ship to travel more comfortably.
  • well .. to be honest I myself had no idea that there are differences for different planet types unless I spotted that picture above. But is possible that during season 3 (my personal estimate is Spring of next year) it will get some updates because that season purpose will be about updating core game features.