Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I do not have problem to imagine making "organized" portal group (etc.) on mentioned games sometime in the future .
  • As I see it atm: ED is released but still have issues, which prevents cooperation play. Wings feature need to be really functional if play should look different as 'solo ride'. SC looks in 'coop' regard much better, but is far from release and they for sure will need time after release to solve issues (not mentioned 'costs') CF looks can have some really interesting MP features if things go well in relative short time. From this for me results atm that is little to early start some bigger activ…
  • I had idea about start at least lightly with wiki for ED, but this imo may need also decide (or think if/how can be done), how to allow access there for more ppl as are atm me and Huor ( @SWAT_OP-R8R ). I spent alot my time digging info about ED gaming, but have here at least 'First walk' guide and some further info can help us alot. And this can do ofc only someone who have real experience with ED.
  • That I have find also on other places (similar content) ... but it seems to me that players will be not so unpleased if actual game features works as should and were added more things to do. From my view (or ppl who not purchased ED yet) is definitely a good idea wait and buy the game after will be horizons released (+ 1-2 months as there for sure will come phase with bugs repair).