Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/elite-dangerous Found this site when search for some more info about ED (google search for "Elite dangerous reviews" and reading through reviews was quite interesting. From what I have read is, that summary is like "It have a great potential but it is so empty and not finished yet ..." "Things looks really cool, but are still the same" ... etc. (and this also from latest reviews). Could be good idea to look there if you are deciding if buy now or later.
  • Very nice! Real experience with ED from CF player is much welcome. Can you also from time to time upload some screenshots? I've gladly offer more support myself with ED, but not earlier till I get new laptop (something with gtx980m) and this may need few months.
  • (Quote from Moorhuhn)... and now I'm really curious about your own experience with that. Have read yesterday one thread on ED official forum about some problems with "wings" where instancing not work as is wanted to. ... rly nice screenshots, ty!
  • @denne Reviews for ED have quite wide range of "scores" in reviews. It definitely have some issues, but on other side it is still in development and you not need to have any super-extra (read costly) hardware to be able run it on high details. And there is also absolutely clear, that this game is not fitting for everyone ... you can enjoy it, or not ... and this is imo only one thing which is really important for play any game.
  • Just for info: till 28 September is ED price on Steam 22,5 Eur.