Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I told you some my 1st mind objections to this, but imo the biggest problem is that it can't be done bcs players (in general) are not enough mature to separate theirs acting for one account. It will be the same also if you have "only" 1 clan and freelancer chars. I understand your view, but what may work for you, will definitely not work for almost everyone else. Next to this clan have some internal knowledge ... yes, its a fact despite huge amount of informations in CF wiki, so this also will n…
  • I just see OP's reply to this (NO) ... ... it really is not good idea to made from old players something "extra". For some my quotes above: clan leader is a player too, he do not have magic globe to look into his members heads or anyone else. There is more as enough things to take care (for CL) as to keep track for member playing also in other clans. It still may happen, but in the past were some really bad cases with not good consequences. This all is applied in server rules which MUST be the …
  • little offtopic: disable this command make me to search for ppl again (and get them on scanner range at least), so it have also good sides (personal look)