Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Imo ending for CF SP is maybe little expected (when is end coming near) but very logical and imo fully fit to Campaign characters background. I will not except less from these involved in ending. For bonus mission: its rly nice opening for all possible additions to this mod, my personal wish is only have there some harder NPCs to dealt with With harder NPCs: something for Canis sector will be nice too, but its only a wish too . And: I do not think its end of all fighting There may be more new o…
  • For sidestory mission: read latest cf short story published also in last server news. It was not coincidence that it was posted after mod 'release' ... and one more hint: start search from the center, its faster . The best possibility when go for side mission search is use 1st pause in cf storyline (decline juni or king question if ready to continue). But you can also use another 2 moments when can be storyline paused.
  • I want only add that NPC factions reputation for CF 2.0 SP was changed in more cases on absolute maximum as only was possible. It definitely was not easy and brought some serious issues to mod functionality (in some cases rly unexpected stuff) which was needed to dealt with. There really is not any way how to do some additional changes, FL engine limits were crossed way too much in this area.