Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Can you give some more details? It is with crossfire mod? It is for CF 2.0? What system (PC) you have? What FLMM you used for mod activation?
  • Which windows version you have? Have you installed Net Framework 4.51? and Which Microsoft Visual C++ you have installed? ... about this error message you need wait for Huor, he may know what it means.
  • Hmm, looks you have all what you should have. Try one thing: remove write protection from whole FL folder and check if you run Freelancer.exe as administrator (there should be also checked box for "disable desktop composition")
  • Here I posted "sizes": Crossfire 2.0
  • We have confirmed that AV (antvirus) software may in some cases cause serious problems. It would be really good idea assure that it not touch CF files.
  • @Vulkrinshul: contact Wanderer (look on Bugtracker for next report).
  • I will put it stright .. 2.0 client version was so far downloaded 1150 times and there was only very few ppl experiencing serious problem with launcher (I not count WinXP troubles bcs this system is for some time uńsupported by microsoft which brings some consequences). In light of this statement about "every major update screws up the game stability" sounds to me little disrespectful. Maybe would be better to do on first place some cleaning before own doorstep. (more details can be given with …
  • As it was said by Huor, launcher is working correctly (also for you), your problem is start a game due something incorrect/incompatible in your own PC. No one has said that single problems are ignored. I asked you about use eventvwr and post crash log which was ignored as also suggestion to give other info. .. you not liked my reply as I not liked your previous, this happens (more reasons). This ofc not meant that I not tried to help as also others. But without more info from your side we hardl…
  • Using Win 8.1? Crossfire 2.0 on Windows 8.1 can help as also check FAQ
  • can you try remove write protection from whole FL folder after is mod activated? What antivirus software are you using? (Norton?) ... if you have infinite loop with updating files it may have 2 reasons only: files are missing or cannot be overwritten (more reasons). ... are you using all the time the same install destination? (can you try install FL to not default place like D:\Freelancer ?)