Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• It looks like old good European countries have bad times on this WC Costa Rica played again very good match ... I look forward for theirs next match with England ... could be again nice football.
  • lols I first though that it is some joke or something ... but Brazil team imo get what deserved (related to theirs previous matches)
  • Congrats to German team. ... I wished win to Argentina, but they were not able use chances which they had.
  • Germany had a team which brought them to final, Argentina had personality which significantly helped get them to the final. Imo they both get reward which deserved. ... its very hard to compare, when there was different matches leading to final, different rest time and different play styles. Messi was maybe 'invisible', but also against Germen he had 2 very good chances give goal.
  • SWAT_OP-R8R: rofl now you made me laugh ... 11 as good as ... then I wonder why Germany did not won 12:0 over Argentina ... joking :), is hard to find agreement in something so much based on 'povs' like is best player and this not count only for football
  • I look on this such way: there are some players with 'star reputation' and they are 'automatically' as prime target for other team. It dosn't much matter if this player have 'optimal form' he still attract more attention as any other player which is not so known and can have better 'actual form'. From my view is tactics when such 'star' do attack from sudden when was before almost invissible very clever. These guys are not for running from one side to another all the match. They also try avoid …
  • haha ... why not .... and yes, I agree that Messi not wanted this award. I only want note that Argentina played well from teams aspiring on 1st place. This final match could easily end in favor for them. Theirs play style was not nice (compared with Germany), but was working and for sure ways more attractive as defense style produced for example by Greece.