Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hello diggi, welcome in crossfire universe. Few hints which can help you: with more full cargo hold your ship will be more influenced with 'inertia' (like drift effects). This happen also when you are for long time in space ... its matter of adaptation (this can be nicely used when you count with this). Second thiing is that in nebulas is your ship slower and radar range is reduced ... its mod feature (someone don't like someone yes). CF difficulty is hard and challenging, it need some time bef…
  • digi999: FL is old game ... this mean your modern HW can be for this problem in some cases (but imo this is not your actual case). You can ofc after reinstall (be please sure that your FL folder have all files not write protected! before you will install and activate CF) use older savegames*** ... best is if you use last vanila mission save, replay it and continue to NB (you followed exactly all way points to NB?). Actually many hard to find crashes we had reported was possible to solve when pl…
  • Sory to hear that Diggi, but tried you update info for your graphics card as I suggested? second q.: you use for fight cockpit or 3rd person view? ... It looks like you have graphics lagg while play and it is only about your local problem. Hmm, dunno, but: did you acticate while activation advanced shaders function? Maybe there is your problem. If I remember for myself use one from those settings (with additional effects) work for me very bad (graphics lag). With used only basic adv.shader on a…
  • digi999: SP capaign is done by scripts launched in unchangeable strict order. It mean, that if you not follow preciselly instructions (mission points, orders), then your SP stop working. In this case you must use last mission save, bcs it is only one working way which start use scripts as was planned (apply it also to your mission in Dervon). ... kill drones is relative easy with good flying skills (you know you can in cf strafe also up/down and avoid most of their fire use strafe) and from sta…
  • nice, glad you find your way how to deal with them .. and interesting info about Griffin p.s.: Do not forget use EDIT , is much easier to read thread if are not there multiple posts.