Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hmm ..i see just after server restart few ppl online immediately ... can be prob in this that ppl not wait until is server back on-line? => they can restart all the time, but if it this before is server back? ... is this the same as if not restart game?
  • If there is high chance that problem is some corrupted installation, then as best looks to me release 1.82 as full download. And who was on-line? ... pictures below (Name format is HH_MM_DD_MM_YYYY server time) About X system: the same as reported Petite, it is only one system, where I had real PC performance/lag issues when there was more ppl on-line.
  • Only question/suggestion: Is possible that on server is set randomly chosen number and this number is send to players via launcher when they start FL. When they log to server, is there check. When server reboot, this number is changed. Result is that ppl with wrong (old) number cannot log. And system will need check only this one number.
  • Something strange happened. ... No NPCs in Inner Core. We flew all way from Venn to Weth and no NPCs here .. also DomKawash are missing