Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I didnt like the fact that Cloaking might be added to the game, i thought it would be impossible to tax anyone, however, the amount of changes you can make to make it practical is really encouraging. Would it be possible to have a Cloak Jammer ? or have the CDs disrupt the Cloak countdown the same way as with Cruise???
  • (Quote) problem with energy usage is that we would need a class 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... cloaking device for each class of ship. Otherwise if your a defenseless little starlflier or a merchant in a rhino, you would never have the power for such a device, but these people need them the most.Also, size of ship should not matter because smaller ships require a smaller mass to be cloaked thus less power. I think less of limiting the ability of the cloak, but more on cost to run would be good deterrant, bu…
  • Thanks for clearing those misconceptions up OP. option 1 then as per OPs update. can it be restricted to People who have an agressive RP licence? I.e. for Merc, Police, and Pirates, not traders. this way it encourages the use for Attack rather than evasion as the main evader types are freelancers or traders. Another way to keep it as Attack feature is to fine player for activating cloak if they have been shot, like with the F1. Maybe that is possible?