Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Sieto, talk with us in LP, forget the others, they do selfish things to protect their own interests, we are your buddies in LP, its not worth leaving the server over it, you can still enjoy it here, beleive me, i went through the same crap with selfish asses you dont care for server rules. im on LP forum for an hour more tonight if you wanna talk m8
  • @ IOC's your all a pain in the butt, but thats RP, doesnt stop us being mates, Im good freinds with Az mostly, we have a good laugh, and he teases me badly. and i just love to shoot his trains hull down to 1% then let him run away to make expensive repairs, lol.
  • (Quote) @OP - sure delete it, we are coming together as a community, we are showing its best to air the problems, talk to each other, resolve the issues, and become a community of hardened crossfire players. let us be. hell ive helped keep a few few people on crossfire by talking on these forums, and in the LP forum, people who would have left the server, and now they are staying, and they have a better idea of how to handle the conflicts and issues that arise when there are difficulties, rathe…
  • @Az - LOL, thanks for the post, and so honest. Dopp is absolutely amazing at escaping me in his train. have a chat with him m8. but you did well getting away from me ;D, Arrr me parrot was jumping up and down and everything. Az, as a pirate i understand for a trader its never funny being attacked in your train, but as a pirate i have to do this, its my job, otherwise i may aswell not be a pirate. its never anything personal, hell your a mate. As a trader, remember that aswell as doing the ASF t…
  • (Quote) accepted, and yes agree with you, most likely nothing will change on the issues, they have only the attitude they have can change like mine did. i had my fair share of problems too, but talking helped overcome them. nvm OP your doing a great job on 1.7 keep it up m8
  • cool post. I think OP understands now m8. Pirates and Freelancers both have the issues with learning the RP, as you can see how the topic started. yeah i doubt the RP is anywhere near as exiting on other servers, i wouldnt not know because ive not been to more than 1 vanilla freelancer server before. But, the RP here can get your heart racing IF enough people cast aside there fears of losing money and dying and engage in the RP, and accept, this is probly the harshest of RP servers out there. a…
  • @ASF - Pick a window - your leaving [9] [8] [12]
  • after a chat with seito last night, i think hes said he will stay with us.
  • if the server was up i would be