Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Diablo i really don't understand your problem, ok you don't want to join in this RP well guess what you don't have to, your comments are pointless and nothing more than insulting, and makes you look like a total fool, i would suggest you listen to your clan m8 as what you do does reflect on your clan. Now where in this post did Saxon say that everyone should do this, he just mentioned a new idea for RP that "HE" would like to play and "IF" "ANYONE" would like to join him then they can. We get t…
  • lol well that funny as you would have to restart your pc and route every time you want to change you account so that you IP resets, i cant think of anything that would be a bigger pain in the ass than that, but if you are that desperate to do exactly that then you would be sad enough to use cheats and so on. Also there is such a thing as an IP range ban which means you ISP IP range would be banned, obviously this is a bit OTT but for those that keep on breaking the rules its an easy solution.
  • lol Huor Actually i guess i am right Huor as i have used the IP Range ban many times on othere servers, so i guess you are wrong Huor but as you say its off topic And as i allways say proof is better than talking rubbish here is the proof and they actually show you many ways of doing it. http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3118159.htm
  • lmao Spiky
  • And why shouldn't you, it is up to each individual person how he choose to play that game aslong as it is within the server rules, and as far as i can see no rules have been broken so i don't see a problem.