Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Unfortunatly there is no such thing as a 100% fool proof Anti Virus program out there .... i myself use Bitdefender 2008.....does the job well and doesnt hog resources like most.... there is a league table for Antivirus programs starting at the best and working down and they are as follows each product is graded on its ease of use.... Protection Quality....and customer services:- 1) Shield Deluxe 2) CA 3) BitDefender 4) Norton 5) Kaspersky 6) NOD32 7) Panda 8 ) McAfee 9) Trend Micro For more in…
  • Norton as an AV is good.....does the job but SLOWS your pc down way to much as for results click on the link its all explained there:)
  • Like i already said no AV program is fool proof and all AV programs have the potential to remove needed files not 1 AV prog out there is perfect...... Im sure if Kaspersky came across a file that it didnt recognise or operated outside its rules it would also remove files..... its down to the user to make sure that the AV program is actually removing somthing harmfull or not..... for example most AV programs pick up No CD/DVD and EXE cracks as Trojan droppers which maybe what Avira is doing with…
  • As a rule most Viruses are harmless and will not damage your pc ...... some will do nothing at all and some will slow down your pc .... the harmfull Viruses are the ones that find there way into your system 32 file then its time to hit the format button and reinstall. Here is somthing that will blow some peoples minds ..... AV programs are actually viruses themselves What is a Virus? A Virus is a small program that embeds itself into other programs. When those other programs are executed, the v…
  • hmmmm did you mean Space Jack?