Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• well in answere to that Tyreal lets hope u dont get to find out.
  • well Burro i apreciate ur appology but it dont take Einstein to see that you were not the only person involved with this post (and BG Know who was involved) you may have posted it in the 1st place but this wasnt orchestrated just by you and those people shouldnt hide behind ur appology.
  • M8 you hurt more than just Gal you hurt me and all other BG's and most of this community.
  • Your short sightedness has turned this server upside down....... the negative feeling that flows about these days will take some time to repair. I strongly suggest you guys that were invloved think on how you are going to help put this community back together and i dont mean by taking the easy way out and leaving.
  • Seeing as DD were also involved with this, i would think you would be the last person to make any such comment. Quote: Next DD will place the bounty on Gal. IOC and KOH will kill Gal. DD will kill anyone trying to help Gal
  • Hmmmmmm Laser have u been drinking your letters seem a little jumbled rofl:)
  • @ Maudib i respect your comments the fact that u single handidly nearly kicked of a clan war is untrue attacks on BG with no prior warning have been happening for sometime now you were just one of many please dont feel that your to blame for all of this. @ Priv thankyou m8 as a long time respected member of this community your oppinions mean a lot:)
  • ROFLMFA Eddie superb post m8 i love it:) hehehehe
  • I couldnt agree more Gunny.
  • i have to be honest im a little confused!!!! Argos is saying that these plans were never started and Capt_Gonzo is saying he cant regret having any part of this so which is it guys, this eithere did happen or it didnt happen? You guys can carry on saying what you want but we are all forgetting 1 thing here BG_GalactiFire has been persacuted many times over a matter of weeks and he is my RL friend and he is feeling pretty shit at the moment (Fact). I have also had the wonderfull job of trying to…
  • To be honest yes i do think OP is feeling hurt by all of this and why wouldnt he........He has created the best MOD to be found on FL he has supplied a server and he charges us players nothing..........what have we shown in RTN..... nothing but crap, i agree fully with him people have abused his good nature, people have abused the fact that he has allowed us to create our own community and build it..........and we as a community have failed........so do i think he hasnt used his mind the answere…
  • Thankyou simba
  • Ok i will answere to the above very quickly, you did as you have admitted killed me on sight in my train with no prior warning, I did change char to come after you to find you were hiding, i did place 1 single 2000000 bounty on your head for the reason that you kept on F1 to avoid RP and you didnt do this just 1 time more like 10 and thats why othere Bounties were placed on you and every char you changed into this is not an abuse this is RP if BG cant kill you then im more than happy to let a M…
  • Good Idea
  • hmmm i had no choices m8 u gave no warning and killed me as i undocked from NB JG so what exactly was my choices again? I dont really want to get into an argument with you or anyone about it but i and many others did witness 2 times when OP came on and said any attacks without reason on any BG member will be treated as an act of war, this wasnt a private matter as there was IOC and DD and LP and TRF and CFPD and MN all in the system at this time, and Op did announce this in system chat. The fac…
  • well m8 like i have said to you it wasnt you that single handidly started this off you were one of many and i myself and BG had enough of it, attacking anymember unless KOS without prior warning is an act of war and so is clan system invasions..........and we all know that BG has put up with a lot of that so its not like you think BG just snapped ans lost it......its more of a BG is sick and tired of laying down and allways excepting it. I remeber the day BG invaded D and we took a load of crap…
  • ROFLMFAO nice try m8 i screenied the whole convo if calling you a CHILD after you hurled abuse at me is racism then so be it. Anyone wanting proof of this ill be more than happy to show people.:) i have nothing to hide but looks like DD do hehehe:)
  • PM me your email addy Crimson ill be MORE than happy to send them to you just so you know of the sort of people we are dealing with here and what low lengths they will go to:)
  • ROFLMFAO Hey Haldir how do you edit a screenie?
  • This is so true thankyou and you spell that so well, as obviously your vocabulary is low i suggest buying a dictionary..........hey we could have a whip round amongst us BG members if you cant afford one.