Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• i think it's all about vhfs me i like battleships the only place they have is inner core if not in a clan i think they should be harder to kill so other players have to join forces i mean it's a battle ship right and yet a single vhf can take it out so easy makes no sense to me look at any syf film and you see a lot got at it make it harder just my thought has a battleship lover
  • battleships it would be cool if there were different weapons you could fit on them and shields so they could do different roles like vhf canso you could take on fighters and gunboatshave like shorter range guns with rapid fire so you could take on fighters would that be possible so you have a mix long range guns and short range for better defence now that would be cool
  • would like to know your thoughts on the post i made on battleships
  • i still think you should make changes to battleships so you can use a more wide array of weapons on them so you can use them in sirius systemif your playing alone and not in a clan
  • ok rifty i have not played discovery why do people play there and not here and martin your missing the point about battleships what i'm thinking is give them some rapid guns like vhf's so you can mount a defence against such shipsi like playing battleships but i find it is limited i mean having to run from one vhf or a gunship is sad
  • well i would like to see some more options for a BS still
  • op that sounds good
  • no Ajay tell us your ideas please that's what op needs to hear i like battleships and gunboats a like so i would like to hear what you have to say
  • Ajay that sounds sweet