Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi everyone,Yet another freelancer jockey here who came back to FL after ten odd years. With 70 hours on vanilla SP Campaign (I made a point of visiting every System/Base/Jump Hole in Sirius), I decided to research the mod scene for FL in 2020.And then I found you guys. Well... A grateful salute from Brasil where, in the middle of all that's been going on, I stumble across Crossfire while strolling down memory lane. To say I'm flabbergasted with the sheer size of this mod and the devotion of The…
  • Hi (IOC)Wanderer, much obliged for the thorough reply my friend. Given your expertise with CF. allow me to abuse of your goodwill and elaborate on some topics. 1) That's not a biggie, I'll replay using CF. The sheer size of CF makes Vanilla a whole new experience, so that's settled. On that note: will I be able to use the in-game lore gap of 2 years to explore the entirety of Sirius (Edge Worlds, Rheinland etc.) or will I be forced to go straight to New Berlin to meet Orillion right after I fini…