Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• 1311 chars per minute with %0.23 failure? rofl.. who ever believes it.then I just wonder why you dont hold the world record. I got 320 in 1 minute test with 10 fingers in German (words included you would probably never be able to even spell in the right way)
  • (Quote from Michael)are you frigging kidding me? In other words you say you made 1311 in a language which is not your native language, which is fine So make the test again in your native language, which should lead to a result of at least 2000 words per minute. and then you apply for the guinnes world record, because you would not let such a chance passing you unrecognized. fool. Oh wait.. I bet your native language is not even on the list, so you cant do it. like usual when it hit rocks bottom…
  • Michaela there was no need to justify your "perfomance" nor was there any need to explain the build of a language. Simply questions: What is your native language? Is this language available in the list of languages to choose from to perform the task? IF YES, then simply pick your native language and type as fast as 2000 letters per minute, since "your native language is easy even if it's chinese," (your own words)Once successfully passed announce yourself to participate at the next official rec…
  • (Quote from Spiky-)either this, or too busy figuring out ways to improve their results even more to beat the own "fake" record.
  • since some guys pretend to be super (in whatever) or trying to find excuses (for whatever) make THIS TEST on the upper right side you can choose YOUR LANGUAGE and there are a bit more languages to choose from, so NO excuse necessary and surely no cheating necessary German language (my native) Wörter pro Minute (WPM) 60 Tastenanschläge 319 Korrekte Wörter 56 Falsche Wörter 2 English language Words per minute (WPM) 56 Keystrokes 296 Correct words 54 Wrong words 2 if you want true results, then do…
  • (Quote from Huor)hehe..he is a magician (like usual) I would rather have an explaination for his 1311 keystroke with a failure of 0.23 percent (in english, according to his own posted screenshots)and now, english again, way less keystroke 483 but almost same percentage of failure 0.21 . Something was not "real" so. I would love to see a recording of his typing. Other than that I consider it as being a fake. And I think who needs to fake results, lies to himself only. Truth will come out anyway …
  • maybe he uses text to speech just the other way around so it's speech to text. Don't even know if that is possible. Michael we did mean a video of YOU typing and not some other guy typing but let me guess, your pc cant handle it, right? or your connection is to slow to upload it. or whatever you bring up to excuse not doing it . and not to sound too strict, but a cheat is a cheat. and if you change a result for your own favor, you cheat. first you start taking a candy from your friends plate wi…
  • (Quote from Spiky-)plus you can not compare those gaming way of hitting keys, with actually writing a text using the keyboard, unless you compare apples with pears.
  • 67 WPM for me, according to Freddies highscore list. Michael. stop it. Commenting on every comment from others is flodding/spamming as well, just so you know!
  • (Quote from The_Cro_Legend)pressing different keys (not only one) or buttons within a minuteno matter what keys or buttons. 2525252525 for a minute and you know how much APM you got. Which you can not really compare with the fast writing of words, or even a whole text (given or random)those are two different pair of shoes.