Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• well Riebens and I were online (after a crash) both joined correctly my ship: Celestis BattleshipTexas LPI Shugarland everything works just fine. Only server crashes all the time. I think there is someone trying to connect the server with a corrupt char on his ID. and the server crashes everytime he picks the server from the server list. So he does not even get to chose the character to play with, but gets kicked off with the "connection lost" message. Is there an option to check who did attemt…
  • @ Marauder As far as I figured are some bases that require friendly reputation and other bases require only positive neutral reputation. I think it depends on the base/station owning faction. I did test it with Daumann stations/bases, where you can only purchase stuff when you re friendly and rheinland shipping where you can purchase when you positive neutral. Planet Crete for instance doesnt even let you purchase reloads when you are not in friendly terms to the corsairs, even tho you can repai…
  • What ship have you been flying in? So I assume it was you, who it happend to? And now the server doenst let anyone join anymore, even it shows up on the server list.
  • (Quote from vardek)you know that turrets are firing to the back? so when you go in rear view and fire, you should see your turret firing, like its supposed to do
  • server got an update about 2 hours ago. So I went to watch a movie (2 hours) I came back, logged in and checked since when the server was on again. Result: about 30 minutes. and about 6 players online I flew in Guangdong toward Mandar Gate and started to get permanent red lag. (for about 3 minutes) then I decided to terminate the freelancer process via task manager. Restarted the whole machine (including registry cleaning) and since then the server appears in the serverlist but refusing to conne…
  • The server seems to refuse any connection from clients again. It's listed as online but doesnt let connect clients.Don't exactly know since when it is that way again.
  • Server started lagging red permanently around 7:20 (servertime) Last players joining/leaving/switching chars see picture Server is lagging since about 20 minutes now (constantly) No kicking players off the server, no total disconnect edit: and right now, the server is refusing connecions from clients again.
  • (Quote from Michael)I dont exactly know what you mean, sorry. I recognized the lag appearing as I was attemting to dock at peris station (vega) Since there have been several players online, I did just wait and watched the server's "behaviour" once it was already appearing red lag for a while, then one guy logged off and the server acted normaly again. Not this time. All player remained "online" and no one got "departed". I remained online for about 20 minutes to see if the server is kicking peo…
  • the server still (or again) refuses connections from clients. 0/128 - connection not possible
  • connection to the server not possible 0/128 at 03:00 servertime I personally think, there is someone seeing people playing on the server ( eg 4/128 or 7/128 ) Then he/she tries to connect and it doesnt work or the server lags/kicks people right after joining. Then another try and no connection possible anymore. But this person (or those persons) are simply too lazy to report it. So it might take forever to clean out the chars/find the "errors" Thanks to that.
  • Kermit I realize that. But there are a lot of players out there who dont even bother with reporting any failures or "problems" on the forum. All OP and the Dev-Team can fix is what they get told. But they can't fix what they don't know or what they aren't aware of, because people don't tell. And you can not tell me that those people do not know where the forum is, or how to use it.
  • 06:00 servertime 0/128 Players online connection to the server not possible
  • (Quote from JH_Goldleader)Wait.. 4 years? Hasn't been a complete char-whipe in the meantime with the release of 1.8? So those chars are gone already anyway. In case you have used your old MP-ID try thisUninstall EVERYTHING related to CF and FL clean your registry completely and make a restart (preferly with CCleaner)install the FL-Game and make a restart (as suggested from the game anyway, after installation is complete)install the mod-manager 1.31 (1.3 is displayed, so don't get confused)insta…
  • (Quote from Vishnu)Have you tried sitting longer (much longer) next to the buoys? I experienced it in 1.82 that cap-ships and gunboats needs way longer to get repaired than regular VHF. With the Rag I've been sitting next to the buoy for about 20 minutes until it was completely repaired (50% damage)
  • yes robbers, you broke it all. Lets blame you for it No, seriously, it was beeing announced earlier this morning via console message on the server directly that there is an update comming and everyone has to make sure that the game is restarted via launcher afterwards. btw. it is back up again