Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I think pirates don't really need to run around and kill whatever is moving. Piracy is sort of a job, where you will have to move the wealth from others into your own pocket, without getting caught by lawful factions Pirates and police are a neverending war-story. The police wants to get the wealth from others, in a lawlfull way, while the pirates do it just in the opposite way. Both are able to get supported by others, which keeps things certainly alive and interesting (if arranged properly) P…
  • @ Rifty It's totally up to you what you want to do as a pirate, as long you stay within the given regulations. There is NOTHING wrong with using your imagination to make the whole thing more funny, interesting or challeging. @all I do interpret the Topic "Pirates, what can I do. " as a question clearly pointed to PIRATES. Not to police officers, not to mercenaries or freelancers.Therefor I think some smartass comments from non-pirates are not really helpful at all. Cop's dont want to have other…