Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Congratulations to your decission and good luck with your future achievements. I hope you will get a lot of good profitable contracts and complete your missions in the best possible way. Even I'm part of the ciminal partie, I still look forward to many more of your exiting, successful and always interesting explorations and to participate on some of them as well See you in space SA.
  • (Quote from Husker)Well.. I hope you dont mean that to all pirates. PX can confirm that some pirates tax them pretty well Otherwise, how do some pirates get that rich, if you dont see them smuggling/trading permanently? last PX I personally taxed.. Shockwave, as far as I remember (3 or 4 mil) and yes, he payed So please do NOT paint every pirate with the same brush
  • (Quote from Shockwave)Picard could teach you But since you offered . meet me with your fighter and I will tax you again
  • (Quote from Shockwave)why's that? I manage to kill him more often, than I was ever able to do in the past. Even Crysis gets either damaged more times than he will ever be willing to either accept, or admit. Or he gets killed totally. I could say that I've improved my skills. NOT saying that I became one of the best, but still getting better Come on and lets have a coffee (filled with some green stuff and maybe small marbles from the gatts. Or whatever else you would like to be hitted with) And …
  • (Quote from Crysis)Name Percentage Kills DeathSMG_Crysis* 76.62 118 36 just one char for everyone visible in the stats. So please stop bragging about, since I sill get better. Even you dont like it. And Im not saying I killed you all the time. and 36 Deaths within the time since you joined SMG sounds a bit different than just 3-4 within the whole 4 years..lol And now. let SA explore and defend