Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Welcome to CF Synergy. I certanly hope your clan will have a lot of fun during the gameplay on the CF-Server. If any problems appear, contact any GR's online or via PM (and evidence if neccessary). According to your political RP, catch me or other GR's online, to get provided with the neccessary licenses
  • and don't forget to leave the ASF-Usergroup on the forum. join the CSF-Usergroup instead, so you will be provided with all neccessary informations. The ASF license you can either give to any Member of the ASF part, or return it to any GR or.. simply sell it.But do NOT wear it anymore
  • (Quote from Spiky-)Synergy die less, live healthier.. lol
  • If everyone would have read the first post. then ppl should see already, that it has been gone off topic already. This was simple an announcement for a new clan, establishing on the server. Nothing about ASF/CSF outnumber who has more who has disadvantage now and such. If there are topics which needed to be discussed, I would recommend, to use the right forum for it, ORtalk to that persons (who are directly involved) via PM btw. isnt it the players (clan's) decission, what faction he wants to f…