Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote) its not allowed to shoot single persons, or even groups of, even with their acceptance here in germany. if they ever change this law, im the first one, who will apply a assassin-licence .. lol
  • (Quote) then i will become employed by deutsche telekom, to help them getting rid of unwanted and bothering rivals would be a job, you never would become workless for a long time
  • (Quote) i wouldnt just kill this one. there are about thousand other politicans, who deserve to receive a 7.62 full metal jacket (right between their eyes (which they obviously dont use anyway)) but hey, since im working for a delivering service "called DPD", it should be pretty easy for me to give those people a present they deserve (Quote) (Hidden Content)
  • (Quote) i wouldnt say, that everything is legal, even there where you are. i just think, if you have enough money, or the 'right arguments' they'll let you go with it and just dont do anything or even dare to bother you. but even things, which appears being 'legal' shouldnt be done anyway. if humans would think right, before acting