Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote from Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon))I'm watching you..
  • My favourite phrase when I was a merc and there was a big fight was "A lonely merc is flying around, looking for job..." and then there was always Abras who was hiring me to kill some cops :3 ... Unless the cops were faster of course. Being a merc is a fun job, just include a little bit more of a speech and you will earn amazing success
  • Impossible in my eyes, otherwise we're opening a door of flaws in the RP and possible exploit via it; such as people randomly killing other people saying that they've been hired while they aren't really. However, it might be possible, if the merc posts a RP thread on the forums right after the kill and the man who hired him confirms it. And even this doesn't sound doubtless.
  • May I call a moderator to close this topic? The thread derailed of it's original post long ago. Let's quit the fights - rules are rules and OP has the power to change them, no matter what. Private contracts have been, are and will be abused, saying that as an ex-merc (not like I've ever done anything like that, don't get me wrong). It's all said and done about PX, I don't see a reason to keep on talking about it, better focus on the current server situation and think about how to make it better…