Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I ran a mission for the BHG in Kusari space. against Lane Hackers. Returned to Deshima Station, repaired looted equip. Sold it off, sold off misc junk i picked up during the mission. Reloaded missles. Took a mission and when I tried to launch, server connection went bye-bye. Logged back on and was outside Deshima station. Landed, went through it all again, tried to launch and connection dropped a second time. Reconnected and was outside Deshima station again. Went to Fuchu prison and repeated. T…
  • After reviewing other threads about bannings and one by yourself on issues you have had with the server and things people have done (or not done) I think may have an idea what happened. I played for over an hour yesterday morning, logged out of the server but left the installer running. Meaning I did not log all the way out/shutting down the entire application. Just out to the main menu. If the server restarted during that time, could that have caused this issue? I have been running this install…
  • All is working as advertised now..