Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Upon starting my server when you click the View tab and select the Console option it will list errors and warning. The question I have is for these warnings and errors I an trying to clean them up and correct them. As a example E:\FL\Scratch\Source\Common\CExternalEquip.cpp(142) : *** WARNING: CExternalEquip: Object (0xa3743b03) missing hardpoint (HpMount) for item (0xa7becc0e). The what seems Hexadecimal are the object and the missing hardpoint. I need to know how in the heck do I translate th…
  • where do I find or how do I find what the hexadecimals stands for in the error messages. If I resolve that then it would be easy for me to track down these errors
  • great thanks! it helps a lot. I been able to address many of the errors. would like to ask you couple more question thou. when you create a loadout for anything and place it in the loadout.ini and for instance the object has 9 hard points for turrets on the model but you only equip 6 in the loadout.ini. will then only 6 hard points show up on the object like for a ship? and is that the only place you need to assign those load outs? reason I asking this is because the one error is with a special …
  • I had changed all the systems that have the special jumpgate with the new loadout in the loadout section of freelance mod studio. it seem to not work with clearing up the issue. oh well I guess back to the drawing board