Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Ok guys what the heck is h5n1?? i mean, look, we got me MW, LP, AND the freakin BG together to kill those weasels. i mean, think bout it. LP. MW. and BG. forget the blockade, if we have a common enemy we should act on that fact, dont you think? does anyone know what there supposed to be? besides heanous reloaders and f1erz?
  • blur was there. im gonna be lazy and just wait and see what he does about it. bannable? noo... not for noobs... maybe for Clan memberz only. its no fun being a pirat if your victims can jsut vanish into thin air. and its no fun being a cop if its no fun being a pirate.
  • well, as far as i know, there old, like they started when i started the junkers. there is a player that uses H5N1 as his only name, i assume hes the leader. to address sev, there were KoS listed by MW for F1ing outta a taxing situation. we laid around in dublin for awhile waiting for them to move, cuz they dont seem to do anything but hide. and then a bunch of our allies showed up and we got a message from tassie saying that the BG blockade was gonna help out. I think they are a clan, but i hav…
  • whatever. i think im just gonna kill them all till they give me some money. i think that was actually botens plan in the first place.
  • nah homie, that f1 fine was like, what 100k? i think that we jsut gotta unify and kill em till they stop f1ing. i know that donsent mkae much sense, but think about it... plus, if you get smart about it you can f1 in and destroy a transport... thats how i deal wiht them
  • yeah, exactly, freakin kill em all.