Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Last night, some friends and I encountered a subject of taxation. You dont need to know his name. Anyway, he failed to pay, so we blew him up. we made a point of not hunting him, and he returned in different chars and tried to kill us again. unsuprisingly it didnt work. after that he began cursing us and telling me to suck dragons dick. I want to make it clear to everyone. Im not a mean person, im RPing the leader of a pirate clan, and its annoying when others get flustered and tell me to suck …
  • yep. NOw, am i to understand that it is illegal to pirate without the 1 million credit license? If that is the case than our-my shenanigins will cease immediatley until we have these wonderful lisences. What do they do? Also, what should i do about the fact that i have charachters that are pirates and mercs? @ argos One of your guys has a screenie of us. i am perfectly fine with retaliation, Im skilled at the hit and run technique. thats part of the RP. would a real pirate sit around and wait t…
  • one of us F1ed once. Ill be expecting a retaliation. Okay, so for my piracy chars, i intend to by pirate lisences. But if you look at masterswan's screenie, i think our intent was quite clear. But now i know why they are used, so i shall aquire some. @ Osiris This is very strange. Sanny's transport was in the area when we blockaded the IOC masterswan. we said it was an indescriminante blockade, and shoud sanny try to pass, we would tax him. he never did. A llong time later, in dublin, sanny mov…
  • ok. Lemme think about this one @T3h Swag. Ill just forget your posts, and i do understand your anger, Id pe pissed too. We also lost a man in a rhino under similar circumstances earlier that day. Also, we didnt hunt you down and kill you, we waited at a jump gate, and suprise suprise, you two showed up. we taxed, one of you made a break for it, and so you lost you lives, your cargo and your equipment. (btw i think some of the others have it, i commited suicide with them in my hold) Lastly, i wa…
  • No doubt. We, or I, expect retaliation. Junkers do not hunt Noobs, we dont have any reason too. teh and talon flew into a blockade consisting of at least one cruiser and two fighters. Seeing as they were both above lvl 60 when they entered the system, i didnt really care what ships they were in. And when they failed to pay a tax, and tried to run the blockade we destroyed them and took their cargo. This server would seem devoid of freelancers. some, in my experience, hide behind clan tags and ex…
  • ok, think about it, this is RP at It's highest logic. we have a pirate blockade, with a cruiser and 2 fighters, two under equiped- but soon-to-be-killin-machines cops roll up in transports. Im suprised we did not just open fire. Also, I was suprised when they showed up. we had been sitting in Dublin in the same spot for almost an hour watcing their slow progress towards us, awating them and traders to inflict tax upon. Why did they continue? did they think that we would part for them, not treat…
  • war? no... but Sanny and Flyin Si shoot me on site, They also hunt us, so are they acting with orders? Am I endangering our somewhat neutral status (like the NPC Junkers) by killing them when they try to kill me?