Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Alright first thing to say i see something. The thing is. Crossfire is the best mod, i mean by that when it come to keep the Freelancer feeling, CF mod is THE best of all Freelancer mod. Unverse mod ? Discovery and others ? Seriously they are deep joke. Crossfire ehance Freelancer in so many differents point that i dont understand why our server is not full. I ad a look about Discovery/universe mod for example.... Its uggly, strenge ship and stuff, the Freelancer feeling is gone somewhere far i…
  • Alright it seems i found my partner, he is from Germany dont have yet an account here but that should come soon, thats a good thing. For the rest, its up to you to talk about CF mod to some people (friend, your cat your dog i dont care lol ) that MAY be interested to play the real stuff.
  • I am going to upload on the net. Freelancer game as its free = no problem + Crossfire mod 2.0 i corrected the link that redirected people to the install instruction page, the link was not working. I created inside this zip file that contain so CF MOD + FL and instruction a little readme text that give simple install instruction + link to the install instruction so the page that now work about how to install the mod correctly. When this is going to be done i will share the link of THIS package h…
  • The Link to share everything is IN. FREELANCER + CROSSFIRE 2.0
  • You can also directly share this page i added everything needed there in the comment section. I did my job, bring some new player now. Crossfire 2.0 mod for Freelancer - Mod DB You can also post on FB/Steam..............
  • You can also directly share this page i added everything needed there in the comment section. (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Thanks, i added the page in favorit and will have a look there time to time.