Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• After playing this mod for around 6-7 hours here is my short list of pros and cons. Pros The universe look great. A lot more variations in equipment, ships, weapons. Widescreen 16:9 work great. Working ok with 21:9 ultra-wide, but is missing part of screen, but thats a trade-off I accept for now. Nice sound effects. Cons NPC enemies is damage sponges, and can take a lot of damage, so much that it can be frustrating how long time it take to kill one enemy. It's on the border of not being fun. Mo…
  • (Quote from ringotwin)In normal widescreen I dont lose anything (16:9), but in ultra-wide 21:9, there is missing elements on top and below, its most noticeable in bars and shops. Not sure about when in space. Yeah I have that option enabled. When I set monitor to 16:9 there is no problems.
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Yeah I understand, Im just not interested in multiplayer so I'm unsure if CR is a good choice. Still I find CR interesting but it have like a"grinding" feel to it. I just want to play the story. take some side missions, explore the world, shot the crap out of enemies and have a nice steady progression.
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)They fit together because it seems like the slow natural progression in original game is replaced by a hunt for uber gear to just dear to join a fight. I have just done one random mission and I earned all the cash just by collection escape pods, but I have explored the whole available world for better gear/ships. I never had that feeling in the original game, it was more about the story and just enjoying the game. Now I have to escape fights and look for gear instead. An…