Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hey Guys i installed the 2020 version of the crossfire mod AND it gets all the way to loading crossfire data then it goes black u can still hear the music playing for a few seconds then it crashes,can anyone help me please i am using an alienware laptop with 9700k processo 64gb ram and rtx 2060 graphics card.
  • Guys i have tried all the shader options with no joy here is a dropbox file with the launcher log Dropbox - logfile.txt - Simplify your life if it will help any.Ty guys i really appreciate the help i played a older version of crossfire and really liked it am looking forward to this version when/if i can get it working
  • Well Guys,i uninstalled fl and CF and reinstalled now the game works somewhat it still crashes into the first mission ABOUT 20 or so seconds in,i will retry all shader options,and lets hope for success multiplayer crashes before i can start a mission when i am on planet manhattan pressing and key causes a crash.
  • Guys i did a reinstall of both FL and CF but now the game crashes even sooner than before now in SP it crashes about 30 seconds into the first mission,and in MP as soon as i select load character it crashes what can i do to fi9x this?