Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hello, iam new in this forum and i have just installed Crossfire 2.0. Now, have the same graphical problems with the modification like Jefrey91 one year ago. The game is working. Just the space background, the airlocks and the loading screen look kind of blurred or wishy-washy. I reinstalled the game and the mod several times and always stick to the installation description. Is there any solution out there for the problem?
  • (Quote from denne) Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it does not work.
  • (Quote from Huor) Yes. I set the graphic settings in the mod manager and in the game each on maxed details.
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Sure. CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.00 GHzGrafphic Card: ATI Radeon R9 290 4GBRam: 16 GB DDR3OS: Windows 7 64 bit (Service Pack 1) Screen Resolution: 1920*1080 I tried all Shader Options. Now its set on "Sweet FX"
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer) DeviceID gave me the following informations:AMD Radeon R9 200 SeriesVendorID: 0x1002DeviceID: 0x67B0 I added the following line in my flconfigdatabase.txt: 0x67B0 = "AMD Radeon R9 200 Series" // added by Janski Unfortunately in my flconfigdatabase.txt-file is no line "0x4e44 = "Radeon 9700"". So, I set my line between the lines 0x5d4a = "Radeon Mobility X800" // added by Louva-Deusand0x7149 = "Radeon Mobility X1300 64MB (M52-64)" // added by Louva-Deus Unfortunately t…
  • Thanks for the file and the help, but it also didn't worked. I added my unchanched flconfigdatabase.txt. It looked different. Maybe you can find something helpful.