Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• ok OP so you are slowly closing the boards to everyone but BG?how is the rest off the community supposed to communicate? what about new players who need help, even with getting the mod activated, or any other matter?no communication, no community........then what? no server?
  • im sorry but ive been here over a year now and i dont recognize you Riconushin, so opinion means nothing to me, that is unless you have changed your CF name for a reason. 20euros a month to rent a system within CF , to me, means i do have the right to play there unless the Admin deam i have broken server rules and decide to ban me.you say some clans and players are parasites on this server, please F****** enlighten me^^btw, to the rest of the forum users, im not starting yet another flame here …
  • excuse me but you dont even play here far as im concerned. ultimately its the admins' decision. it looks like its been made, end of story. yes lots of ppl will be disheartened with this but theres not alot you can do about that. all good things come to an end. sorry if it sounds like ive accepted the fate of the server, but i can only go off of what ive been told, what ive read and what ive witnessed. OP has stated his feelings, his reasons and his goals. no one can argue that, and i respect th…
  • peterchen, try reading my post again. where does it say anything being my decision? oh, apart from my choice to respect the admins' decision. read it again and understand it better^^
  • ROFL.and ROFL some more^^ you certainly have been at the booze cap good to see you btw m8, and best regards to mystic meg while im at it!!!
  • UAC have left the server? news to me m8! Drakon has left because he has a lot of feelings for CF and its players and cant stand to see it end. CF was my first online gaming experience. FL is the only game i have played for the past 4 years, and when the GBS is eventually shuts down too i doubt that i will ever play another online game, unless microsoft ever create FL2. ive met lots of good ppl here aswell as some complete tossers(a very small minority). and i hope i dont lose contact with them.…