Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Have i missed something? permission requested to kick said ppl all over the server until they are left with a steaming pile of garbage for a ship? uhhh....screw it i'll do it anyway! wether ppl like it or not an SP's job can be a difficult one and its never ending. it can take away an element of enjoyment from the game. we do it becuase its for the good of the server and the ppl who play there. Gunny, imo, has NEVER made a bad judgement call, and he has my respect. respect being earned and not …
  • quote:P.S. respect comes out of fear and fools aren't afraid of reason what utter crap. real sorry m8 but respect is an earned quality not to be given by fools as they generaly arent intelligent enough to comprehend its meanings. respect is earned from other people in the things that you do and the way that you are, in how you treat other people with the decency that you would like to be shown in return, through compasion and understanding. and a selflessness that allways drives you to understa…